Happy Mommy-To-Be Day

In honor of Mother's Day I want to salute every woman that has watched their bodies take on a new form,
those who have had anxiety in the process of wondering if they will be a great mother,
those who have went from fear to excitement in a matter of months,
and those who have discovered a love that no man could ever create!

To God for having a purpose for every child and for giving women the strength to be all that He has called us to be!

#nomakeup


Happy Mother's Day!


Metamorphosis


Breasts creating new cups to fill.

Preventing my feelings towards them to grow any

larger than their current existence.

From a distance I see uterus expanding, seed

demanding a larger place to establish its residence

and it evident who runs this operation…

Silencing all sensation I once felt under tender

buttons,

between soft lips,

beyond the mountains he dared to climb,

between widening hips;

I’m nauseous.

Watching the person I once understood,

Live, let go, and give into womanhood; We’re

good.

When she dances on tabletops because inside she

feels she should.

Body ever changing as she embraces what God

said HE would…

4 finding my libido

27 weeks

Aorta

Our baby has a heartbeat.

A rhythmic melody playing inside of my womb.

Making music to my heart, creating techno,

grooving tunes.

Our baby has a heartbeat that pumps life through

its soul.

Finding strength daily to continue to move and

grow.

Our baby, God sent to us.

Heart beating His Holy muse.

Learning proverbs from my Father,

SELAH,

crimson hues.

Dancing on the water,

cruising through the flood,

discovering its existence,

exemplifying God’s love.

Our baby heart beats…

4 entering motherhood


Isn't She Lovely-Stevie Wonder

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...