#NPM 2014: Day 1 Birth-Month

Life happens. And more than likely life will not find you "prepared" for what it might throw at you. Last summer I had a life happens moment that made me feel completely abandoned. I found myself crossing off one of the things on the list I created not because it didn't happen but because it DID happen but it did not end the way I thought it should've ended. I stood in that season and heard the words, "I had a miscarriage" slip from my lips as I tried to convince myself it was a dream.

Since that moment I shared my story. I shared it at a time that might have been too soon according to man's timeline but God uses #nomakeup to face those ugly moments that we have to walk through in life in order to transparently pull someone out of the pit that they are too afraid to come out of. What I didn't realize [at the time] was the amount of women who are impacted by miscarriages all the time. They are your friends, your neighbors, your church members, your cousin, your niece, your sister. You sit next to them at the doctor’s office. You pass them on the street secretly hurting. You intercede for them when they simply ask, “pray for me.” You find yourself being one…

Here is my prayer that I shared with someone and I want to cover whoever is reading this in need of prayer: 
I pray full term without any complications for your next pregnancy. I pray that God will continue to meet you in those moments when you feel confused, worried, or hurting. I pray that God will give you peace as you move forward with ease as he opens your womb and strengthens you on this journey towards and through motherhood. Trust God’s timing. Seek His heart and keep pressing my loves…
Few days after finding out. His joy helped my pain!

BIRTH-month

Me and baby
Webe dancing
Webe singing
Webe laughing
Webe living
Webe breathing
Heartsbe beating
Bloodbe flowing
Godbe knowing
That meandbaby
Be
Over.

Heart still beats…

4 unexpected breakups

27 weeks. God is so faithful. Believe!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...