give me a week to hold you/a second to play in your lashes/a night to kiss your forehead... ~JS

4 the possibility
I should tell you
that
you light my candle
standing in my mind
I can handle
passing
the time
holding your beats
as it pumps
left
to
right.
As I lose my breath
become speechless
unable to catch up
stomach dances to the
flight
of the bumble bee
as your
spirit
reaches me.
The Son
Father
and
Holy G.
Renew your mind
like
ancient
remedies.
A man of your word belief that
HE paid it all.
Prepared for what's to come
waiting for the call.
A man I'd never meet
had it not been that he was sent.
Real to the core
while the rest
uncomfortable
and
pretend.
I bend backwards to stretch my muscles.
Crunching to understand.
What do I do now
because
I might like this man.
Haven't crushed since 1st grade,
like this
I can't remember.
Wanting to confess
but
not wanting to hinder,
this,
friendship we've built
not sure where he stands.
Rejoicing for his accomplishments
being his number one fan.
Feeling quite weird for liking someone so much.
More than a sexual attraction
deeper than any touch.
Sharing this with myself
and
God
I have to mention.
I believe in infinite possibilities
and
divine
intervention...

~justitia omnibus

4/1/06
(The day after our first date)

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...