I keep smiling when I come thru, and I cry when I need to...

Some of them wanna break you down, steal your crown
Use and abuse you.
Some of them smile in your face, cause they heard it some place,
You got more then their used to
Some of them want to steal your love, ooh
Cuz they’re jealous of …how you’re living and giving.
I keep
Moving forward, pressing onward, striving further
I keep
Keep on laughing, keep on living, keep on loving yeah
I keep
Keep on dreaming keep on achieving, keep on believing
I keep
I keep smiling when I come thru …and I cry when I need too.
Some of them, oh they stab you in your back, cuz it’s love they lack.
Some of them won’t even try …to see the good inside.
But I ...
I keep
Moving forward, pressing onward, striving further
I keep
Keep on laughing, keep on living, keep on loving yeah
I keep
Keep on dreaming keep on achieving, keep on believing
Hey. Oh oh oh
I keep on , keep on living, keep on learning , keep on smiling ooh ooh yeah
Keep on laughing, keep on living, keep on loving yeah
I keep
Keep on dreaming, keep on believing, keep on achieving.
I keep smiling when I come thru, and I cry when I need to

Well… I'm back in effect. Spring break has come and gone…. I don't know how I feel about that just yet but I do know that I need to catch up on my sleep. haha! I worked for most of the break, went home, went to panama city with my sand, did the most in 24 hours ever!
(side note:
I don't want to have anything to do with people,
rap music,
drunkenness,
weed (no I don't smoke!),
wind,
sweat dripping from the ceiling,
cigarettes,
sea gulls,
random breasts,
and
people under 21
all in one location
for about 3 months lmao!),
celebrated my 2 year anniversary with my Reflections of E.S.S.E.N.C.E., visited my mother in the hospital (she had surgery on her lungs), bonded with my sister, aunt, uncle, younger cousins, stevie, and wrote. Ya girl is exhausted… haha!
But blessed.
Happy to be alive; happy to give the praise!
I have been on Jill Scott hard lately, other the fact that I'm like her biggest fan, I have been able to really relate to her poetry, music, etc a lot recently.
The song "I keep" is my motivation for the haters because despite what people might try to throw at me, I keep smiling, I keep loving, I keep praising, I keep praying, I keep seeking, I keep writing, I keep laughing, I keep being me… I keep moving on.
I have found a place of peace and a comfort in knowing that someone else has found such a place as well. It encourages my beliefs in the infinite possibilities throughout my walk in life.
It's always cool to meet someone who can share in your joy, blessings, and grace.
Walking like HIM…
He teaches me:
we learn.
Peace & Blessings!
~justitia omnibus

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...