Ghost writer....

“What do you say to someone you only write about.”
~anon
Sometimes people look for love…
but sometimes
love finds you
in the weirdest places
places that make no sense what so ever
but because it’s love
you embrace it
that’s beautiful.

good night!
Writing poetry about you on the walls of my shower.
It was that kiss that had us whispering in midday conversations.
Having revelations about us spending out lives together.
Changing like the weather.
Saying something like whatever, every time you claim you love me.
Opening my mouth to swallow this poetry in the form of your tongue
and
it ain’t over until it’s done
so
let me wash you.
Cleanse you with this bar of Dove,
flying 8th grade love notes over your head
as I make intimacy with you
standing deep in the middle of my bed.
The drain catches each emotion that it rinses from your chest.
Stand still for me
and
let my tears enjoy this quest….
on the walls of my shower.
© justice

4 being a ghost writer

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...