last day of classes....

With finals being next week.....
I am hardcore dedicated to The University of Alabama.
I hate this time of the year.
But with being dedicated, and sick, everyone seems to be so dazed.
Almost zombie like.
So here's a piece.
I wrote in class.
haha
As I do most of my poetry.
Take care...
WAKE UP! (literally and figuratively)
STUDY HARD!
DO WELL!

justice


daydreaming
and even though i looked both ways before riding out into the oncoming traffic
i still missed the lanes.
and even though i put my car in park to prevent from hitting that train
i still ended up on the tracks.
and even though i can ride my bike, no training wheels, no little tikes
i still ended up on my back.
looking through one brown eye at the world higher than myself
the metamorphosis of clouds,
a cotton puff moving to the left.
the wind blowing everything
except this body of mine.
Horns telling me to Go
Wasting time at the GreenLight.....
peace

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...