Seize the Day-January 30, 2012

Duckling
The muses created you to be
absolutely
Perfect.
Love never traveled so deep.

An idea implanted in my belly,
watered with the tears from the decision to carry out their creation.
They sought out His Vision in me.
They opened up His heart in me.
A sea that flows and breathes through cavities which ventricles keep alive
and
they discovered that you would be the greatest piece of poetry I’ve ever penned.
You are loved by a part of my soul I never knew existed.

I inhale every piece of you.
Memorize every smile,
blink,
sound,
breath,
and word you speak.
I never want to forget this moment.
So I write for you.
Unconditionally.
Without reserve.
Eyes full of every tear I never want to shed for any pain you might experience.
For any heartbreak you might encounter.
For any person you meet who disappoints you and slays your character.
Your eyes are the lights into the soul I’ve heard about but never experienced.
You bring out the woman in me.
She who suppresses quietly,
observing,
never speaking loudly,
just to ironically justify
the revolutionary I dare to be.

I love you more than I could ever love anyone else in the world.













You bring out the humility in me that I’m too arrogant to display.
You inspire me.
You encourage me.

I’m retiring all negativity.

Just for you…

My

Muse.
4 6:21

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...