"You're headed where it's going to be not much of you and a whole lot of God!

It's been two years! WOW! So much has happened and God has went above and beyond my hearts desire and minds understanding in His blessings, grace, and mercy it's been an unbelievable ride! The married life has been a wonderful journey and we are just growing and learning more and more each day! It will be 3 years in May and it still feels like yesterday! Life is great! I can't complain! I'm blessed beyond measure!

As an announcement I have completed my very first poetry book, entitled Smeared Eyeliner & Faded Lipstick, and I am very excited about completing this goal. Although there's so much left for me to do the bulk of the work is completed and that's worth sharing. It is in the process of going into distribution to be available on markets such as Amazon.com and Google books sometime in January. Right now is it available for purchase as a paperback or download on their website.(edit)

Smeared Eyeliner and Faded Lipstick-amazon

It is a book that touches every type of emotion, situation that I have experienced personally or through my friends and family. It is a mature book with mature content therefore it is not poetry about candy canes and bubblegum. Very liberal. Very free. Very open. Very much so ME! If you have ever heard me do spoken word then it is a little of that plus more! As I constantly seek growth and growth, in turn, finds me, Smeared Eyeliner & Faded Lipstick depicts just that! I hope that you check it out! Even if you aren't into poetry I'm sure you know someone who enjoys it so give it as a gift. Support me as I venture into my passion of poetry in the written form with hopes of touching a life or two. :)

Take care and thank you in advance!

P.S. Those of you who have made requests on a particular book... I have received your words and I am writing that vision. :) I love you!!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...