30 poems. 30 days: Day 22- Just for You



For loving unconditionally. For never imagining life without someone. For being a better person because of their existence. For always wanting to feel the way you felt the first time you laid eyes on them. For the pursuit of happiness, the adventure of love and the joy of fellowship. #nomakeup




(Couples Edition)

The muses created you to be
the part of my journey on the road to forever and an eternity.
Love never traveled so deep.
They opened up His heart in me.
They discovered that you would be the greatest piece of poetry God ever penned.
Loving me just the way that I am;
You are loved by a part of my soul I never knew existed.
I inhale every piece of you.
I never want to forget this moment.
So I write for you.
Unconditionally.
Without reserve.
You bring out the woman in me.
She who suppresses quietly,
observing,
never speaking loudly,
just to ironically justify
the revolutionary I dare to be.
Showing up at a place in time I never expected would engage my attention.
I love you more than any words Webster could ever add or delete just to be able to un-describe my speechless love for you.
You bring out the humility in me that I’m too arrogant to display.
You inspire me.
You encourage me.

I’m retiring all negativity.
Just for you…

My
Muse.

4 The End

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...