If you blink you'll miss something...

My last post was in JUNE!?! Man time flies when God has you right where He wants you. It's a New Year, I'm a new person, forming a new person, learning a new role, all while watching God manifest what He said He would in January 2010. I've had to make sacrifices, make cuts, move forward, let go, cry, wipe tears, inhale meets exhale, one foot in front of the other type of, growth meets peace meets loving me all over again type of maturity...

I've watched B-cups become C-cups overnight, uterus grow from an organ I checked once a year to something to be checked once a month. From a place of non-existence to right below my belly button. Inny grew into an outty all in a blink of an eye... like literally I blinked and it was out. Changes others have spoke about but never given enough description to fully understand until you arrive at the very place they once traveled to... I've watched womanhood take on a new meaning. Libido disappear as if we were never joined at the hip. Clitoris wonder when it will be about her again... Who's in charge of this operation!!?! But I eventually see the culprit... watch it appear and disappear as it discovers the world it's in. Yet that didn't move me into the emotion "they" said I would be in.

But then... I hear it... galloping like a horse. Dancing across waters like pebbles. Swirling in the air at the end of a storm...

I scream in excitement.
Shock.
Fear...

Who's in charge of this operation...

Our baby has a heartbeat...





God is a man of His word.

The person in charge of this operation at 8 weeks

14 weeks

1 comment :

ms. undastood said...

LOVE YOU COUSIN!!! IM GOING TO GET STARTED BACK ON MY BLOG AS SOON AS I CAN!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...