Fearless...

I love this message! It think it's something we all can relate to because as much as we try to resist being fearful, that spirit still finds us because the flesh is so weak. The primary theme of what is being written in this message is that its important to avoid parenting out of fear because it only instills fear in your children or makes them feel like they can't be trusted. No offense to the parents but considering I am not a mother yet I wanted to speak from the perspective of making decisions out of fear.


Some thousand feet in the air... I was super scared but I survived! :)

Many of us are not going to go sky diving, bungee jumping, and/or dive off of cliffs into the ocean without thinking about all the consequences that could come along with doing that. Many of us would never do any of those even knowing the consequences and taking the safety precautions because we are too afraid to do so. Many times our fear is not from our previous experiences but mainly from the experiences from others that we have harbored within us and made it our own experience. We listen to the news, we listen to other people, we fall into the trap of thinking that, "if it happened to them then it can happen to me so I'm not going to do it" but every situation is different for every person. Just imagine what your life would really be like if you lived it based on your fears. What would you be doing right now in your life if you listened to the fear the enemy has designed to keep you out of God's blessings. I'm afraid of lots of things: the dark, bugs, demonic movies, riding without my seal belt, not using crosswalks, other people who drive, being a parent, having to start over again in making new friendships, death etc those things are scary to me but can you imagine what kind of life I would live if I didn't believe in the grace of God to carry me in all of those situations. I would probably be in isolation because all of those things need to be tackled in order for me to get things accomplished in my life.

Joshua 8:1 Fear not, Neither be thou dismayed

Psalm 23:4 Though I walk through the valley of the shadows of death I will Fear NO evil

Psalm 56:4 In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will NOT FEAR what flesh can do unto me.

Isaiah 41:10 FEAR thou NOT; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Remember my message from the other day about applying the word of God to your life in the area that you are in a battle against. Don't find yourself losing to the enemy because you are being too lazy to find out how to fight your battles using the word of God.

You can tell I'm super high in the air. The trees and clouds are high-fiving!
If you are driven in fear from what the world is telling you, if people are speaking fear into your life instead of encouragement, if you can't step out into what God is calling you to do because you are afraid, then I encourage you to read the verses I've listed above and check out the other ones that are in the bible to help ease your spirit. We bind up the spirit of fear and just ask God to deliver us from that and move us into a place of strong faith. Bugs will not harm us even if they flutter :), the grace of God will surround us when we drive so we shall not be afraid of those around us, and we are in the right place at the right time for God to surround us with the right people to build friendships with. :)

In the mountains and my face is saying "please don't let me fall" :)
Make it an awesome day! Besides... it's Friday!!! :)

Take care!

This is my favorite song on Jill's album! I think it's perfect for this message! :)

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...