reflecting....

well....
back to the ol' grind....
a presentation and paper due tuesday
quiz on wednesday
quiz on friday and paper due.....

needless to say....

i have a week on long nights ahead of me....

my break was great.
spent a lot of time with my family.
proved to myself that i'm stronger than i think and probably more than other people think also.

not allowing myself to act on certain feelings or address them rather.
obeying my savior because he told me to BE STILL.
realizing that God keeps us in situations for a certain period of time to bring about a blessing but if we become impatient and rid ourselves of certain things, we block our blessings from coming to us.
learning patience more and more.
learning to control my tongue.
realizing that i have become a humble woman since this summer but i still have so much more growing to do.
embracing the growth for what it's worth.
loving people despite their faults.
feeling like i have the best place to r.e.s.t. and that this was one of God's many blessings to me.
praying for everyone because I want to not because i should.
feeling the best i've ever felt in life and knowing that no one can take that from me is priceless.

thank you Lord for being my first and last, my father, and loving me despite my faults.

had it not been for your grace.....

your amazing grace.....

good nite
"Faith assures us of things we expect and convinces us of the existence of things we cannot see." -Hebrews 11:1

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...