?

lots of things I do not understand.....
first of all this weather.
wrote a poem about it...
wanna hear it?

Here it goes:
leaves falling off of the trees
yet
it's 70 degrees
constant pain in my knees
from the rain to come
drenched from the breeze.
I do as I please
things you don't understand.
A day in the life of the south.
Welcome to Dixie Land.

it's December almost and if I wanted to I could still wear my flip flops. (On the low sometimes I do) lol
But this weather is insane! And people wonder why I'm obsessed with the weather channel....
It's just too much to add onto everything else.
I don't understand the excitement/popularity with the website hotghettomess.com
I went on there over break because it seems as if everyone is intrigued by it and I was NOT entertained.
I'm not going to lie to you there were some things that were funny but for the most part I shook my head and said, "why?"
Why do we think it's okay to make some of the choices (appearance wise) we make.
Why is it a form of entertainment? I felt bad for some of those people because they REALLY thought that what they were doing/ wearing was cool or acceptable. AHHHHH!
Some would say these people are expressing themselves. Probably, however, if your expression makes it onto a website entitled hotghettomess you MIGHT need to reevaluate your EXPRESSION.
But to each his own.

I just pray that:
1. these people know that they are on there and 2. that they are embarrassed by it.
I also don't understand this new age of children/teenagers that are down with choking themselves as a form of getting high. WOW! I think I have heard it all! Children have died because of this. Hanging themselves etc. going to extremes to get that high and lives have been lost. So not only do we have to protect our children from the "real" drugs but also we must protect them from themselves. How bizarre is that! I never found choking myself to be a cool thing because I understood that when air is cut off the possibility of death is much higher. To me that is common sense but apparently... everyone doesn't possess this.
Hmmm... don't know what to think about that and further more where society is headed. These children will be our future...
but enough of that....
gotta get moving.
peace be with you
goodnight
justice

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...